Friday, December 13, 2013

Your Prayers Are Needed......

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-
Christian love lights the candles of men's hearts and brings warmth to the harsh world around us.

www.AmericanHolocaustcoming.blogspot.com

Your prayers are needed at this time. The colder weather has been coming into this region, and it has become more challenging to live out of my vehicle as a result. Due to my huge bill of $2,250.00 for recent  transmission repair/replacement for my SUV, most financial support sent by readers previously was used up.

More recently, my emergency assistance provided for people in crisis, including two children needing winter and school clothing plus food needs, has further depleted my funds. Their mother recently suffered a terrible attack when her husband became abusive and swung her against the wall. She was forced to flee with one toddler and a young child.  They all received their Christmas presents early from me this year as we went shopping for urgently needed clothing and other practical items. 

But in this I have no regrets! I did what was right in the sight of God, and the people in crisis were blessed. This is what Jesus would do. We often sacrifice and give, even when we also have needs, knowing that God's promises can never fail, and He will repay. There are times when we would rather give to people in crisis, and go without ourselves. This is simply the nature of true Christian love and compassion. And I love to give.

I am regularly giving away quality Bibles as I minister to people here, as well as inspirational Christian books and literature. 


Only yesterday, I was able to give a warm pair of woolen gloves to a Christian woman (above) singing on the streets of Asheville, hoping to obtain extra funds for her children. I also donated a lovely tambourine I had with me, to enhance her singing. She was so thankful. We then prayed together for her needs to be met.You can see the tambourine in her hand, and the gloves in front on her on the back of a chair, in the picture above.

I strive to bring Brother John organic produce and vitamins continually, because of poor quality nutrition found in most institutions today and his liquid vitamins cost approximately $53.00 per bottle.  Below, John is enjoying Christmas music at the nursing home's annual dinner recently. He is doing so much better now, thanks to your prayers! (He loves guitar music!)

Every tank of gas for my SUV costs $70.00-$80.00. All of this and more has served to deplete my limited funds greatly at this present time.

I receive no support from any local churches, and am on my own regarding this journalism and outreach. The only support I have comes from readers of my blog. I spend hours every day, praying and writing articles for my readers and asking God what to write that will inspire them and touch their lives in a wonderful way.Also to inform them of "the news behind the news" to help wake up Americans to the truth.

 And of course, every article comes with love and prayer and free of charge, as true ministry must be.


Thank you so much for caring and making this work possible at this time!


-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
P. O. Box 724,
Montreat, NC
28757

1 comment:

  1. I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    mechanic

    ReplyDelete