Sunday, September 15, 2013

Prayer Journey Across America Continues...

PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA
DAY 7
9/15/2013

Greetings from the Midwest!

Rivers of living water flow from His throne of grace,
refreshing the weary and the parched soul
longing for a deeper walk with Him.

Today is a day of rest for me!

Normally, I love to drive, and still do. But I think I am suffering from emotional exhaustion at this point as I watch things unfold rapidly across America, and international tensions rising because of THE SYRIA SHOWDOWN now. And prayer never stops, mile after mile, believe it or not.

Personally, I do not care what may happen to me. My life is already wrapped up in the care and predestined plans of Almighty God. But I DO care about the many potential victims across our nation. The elderly...the handicapped...the weak and helpless...the little children and young families...all will be victimized by the horrific plans of the ungodly, in their insane quest for WHO WILL CONTROL AMERICA'S FUTURE...and the WORLD.

This reporting for many years has accomplished much in my heart and life. It has turned me into an intercessor I probably never would have been before.  The more I uncovered, the more I felt compelled to fast and pray.

The nature of the kind of information I have reported on, has also served to break my heart and give me much deeper compassion for my fellow Americans and people in general.  When you finally comprehend just how evil and wicked people can truly be, and how horrific their plans are for the American people under martial law, it serves to break your heart completely.

And so, I am taking this day to spend alone with God in prayer, meditating on His goodness and His mercy and His love. Only His love heals the pain I feel in my heart over all I report on, and pray about.

God bless and keep you all this day, as you also spend TIME WITH HIM. You will find great peace, love, and blessings in HIS PRESENCE.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from ACROSS AMERICA-


No comments:

Post a Comment