Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great Anti-NWO BLOG LINK-Sean Ackley, BAY AREA, CA



Resist Tyranny blog

General information as I see it [rhawk301-at-gmail.com]. "If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think. Defend your constitutionally protected rights, no one else will do it for you". [----] The change that we must embrace is not a simple change of political structure or economic policy, but rather a complete evolution of consciousness and awareness within the human mind. 
FROM SEAN ACKLEY-

I am an activist and organizer in the Bay Area of CALIFORNIA, I put together an END THE FED protest a couple times a year, hand out dvd's at gun shows, conventions, plus I keep the We Are Change group active in the Bay Area. Myself and a team locally do quite a bit to keep the SF Bay Area on the map for waking people up from the TEA PARTY, to Occupy.

My personal views can be found here http://blog.resisttyranny.com/

I live in the Bay Area, CA. I have a growing family, and do the work I do to ensure a future for my boys.-Sean Ackley
********************************************

GREAT WORK, SEAN! KEEP IT GOING!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert




No comments:

Post a Comment