Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't Be Afraid to Die For Jesus!

Don't Be Afraid to DIE FOR 
JESUS CHRIST!
By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

We live in a mortal body composed of up to an estimated  75 trillion million cells. And each one of them is programmed to DIE. Every day and hour your cells are dying continually and being reborn.
It is impossible to save your mortal body forever. But it is totally possible to save eternally your soul through faith in Jesus Christ!
JOHN 3:16
"For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." 
~Jesus Christ~

This is why I am not afraid to die under martial law or WWIII.

I have eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Someday, in God's perfect timing and place and for His glory, I will die a bold and willing confessing martyr for Jesus Christ. Certainly not the first nor the last for Jesus Christ! 
But good! Jesus deserves His faithful-unto-death martyrs in North America, after all He has done for us. And certainly after all He has done for ME! Who wants to linger and die of old age in a nursing how anyway...not I. I am 60 now. 

I am not afraid to be beheaded for my faith and confession of Jesus Christ and for saying NO to the NWO and Communism. I am not afraid to be shackled hand and foot into FEMA boxcars and "taken to the camps." I am not afraid of anything happening to me that I write about. I live in a mortal body and I have been given eternal life through Jesus Christ. 
I refuse to try save a mortal body over my eternal soul. And they will come to you and try to tempt you to renounce your faith in Jesus Christ to join their NWO, as Communists do in every country they take over. They can go to hell without me! (And they will...sadly.)
Many Christians in North America are secretly afraid to suffer and die for their faith in Jesus Christ under coming tribulation.Some are tormented in fact. Don't be. Give that fear to GOD  and Jesus Christ instead! Fear not, for He is with you! Matthew 14:27

-Pray much that you do not enter into temptation

"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26:41

-The Bible says we must acknowledge Him before men. 
"So I will acknowledge in front of my Father in heaven that person who acknowledges me in front of others." Matthew 10:32

-We must be faithful unto death to receive the crown of life!

"Don't be afraid of what you are going to suffer. Look! The devil is going to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested. For ten days you will undergo suffering. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the victor's crown of life."
Revelation 2:10

Purpose to overcome with the weapons God has given you.

"And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die." Revelation 12:11

'There is a time to live for Jesus, and a time to come and die with Jesus Christ! And when your time giving your life for His testimony comes, don't be afraid to CONFESS JESUS CHRIST BEFORE MEN And  leave this fleeting temporal body and perishing dark world behind forever. 

Come with Jesus your Savior to Heaven and the Paradise of God, to eat of Divine fruit of the tree of life and to live forever!

And for all eternity, you will be glad you did!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pamula just beautiful well said In the bible there is hope what ever they do to my body but they can't hurt my spirit and can't keep me from getting to my goal.

    ReplyDelete