Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Satanism in America Today-Part 2

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical perspective-

The satanists in the mountains of North Carolina are never shy about announcing their presence. In fact, they have often let it be known that they are quite proud of their exploits!
But then, why not? The jewel of Asheville, NC, is the famed "Biltmore Estate, " former home of the the great Illuminati/Satanist millionaire, George Vanderbilt! In his Illuminati mansion, one large room contains a coven's table, with 13 seats on either side. On the door is a plaque with the words, "Assemblage of the Gods."

Indeed, the Satanists of Asheville and elsewhere all consider themselves to be little "gods" unto themselves. And it is reported that covens often meet in this room by night to discuss HOW THEY WILL BRING FORTH THE COMING LUCIFERIC NEW WORLD ORDER. Satanist imagery is built directly into the architecture itself.

In fact, one of their great recruiting tactics includes the deceptive and soul-damning enticement of:

"You too can be part of 'the rich, the elite, the powerful!' Money can be yours! Power can be yours! Why, we will even hand you a blank check, and you can fill it out for any amount you want!"
But here's the catch: just sell your precious and eternal soul to Satan, become his wretched slave, and spend eternity screaming for relief in unending flames and agony...that's all

And it's all a diabolic lie anyhow: the vast majority of satanist "useful idiots" are wretchedly poor, miserable and unfulfilled losers in the world. Satan, eternal enemy of the eternally wonderful Almighty God, has nothing to give but heartache, sickness, tragedy and deception leading to eternal damnation. Beware of his lying enticements!
Asheville Mall
This recruitment tactic was attempted on my personal friend, who was a security guard for the large Asheville Mall off of Tunnel Road. The owner at that time was a well known high level Satanist in the Asheville area. Calling my friend into his office one day, this owner pulled the recruitment tactic on him...not realizing my friend was a Christian and a former satanic crime investigating police officer in Virginia!

My friend caught on immediately and said, "Wait a minute...you're not one of those 'devil people,' are you???" To which the owner of the mall smiled and replied, "Well, now, we don't like to think of ourselves in that way, BUT..."

My friend, realizing their tactics, excused himself and refused to work there any longer. But indeed, it would appear outwardly that these satanists ARE "the rich, the elite and powerful," not only in Asheville but throughout the nation.

But it is all an empty delusion. Where their souls will spend eternity for such darkness is another subject. No amount of earthly riches can compensate for the eternal torment and damnation they will receive some day...

Such Satanists decided to announce their presence and their future intentions under martial law to my Christian friends one day.

You see, every Satanist/Illuminati member worth their title, knows the dark underlying truth about THE NEW WORLD ORDER. The NWO is simply Satan's manifest kingdom on earth, wherein Satan/Lucifer foolishly attempts to replace God Almighty, bolstered up by his equally foolish followers composing Satan's kingdom (Satanists, Illuminati, the Craft and the Brotherhood, etc.)

The Illuminati Communists are the original plotters of the "TRIGGER MARTIAL LAW TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION, KILL OFF ALL THE CHRISTIANS, AND USHER IN OUR NWO AGENDA" scheme.
As former satanists and Illuminati admitted to me, they couldn't WAIT to get their hands on the Christians (and all OTHER NWO resisters under martial law) and ruthlessly destroy them.

This is why the satanists/Illuminati/Communists plan to help the government round up the Christians under martial law, throw them into boxcars with shackles and send them to the FEMA camps. Just like Bolshevik Communists sent Christians to gulags by prisoner trains for many decades throughout Russia and the former Soviet Union.

"BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS!"
Hated by the NWO Satanists are the Christian pro-lifers! (WHY DO YOU THINK COMMUNIST/NWO HOMELAND SECURITY LISTS CHRISTIAN PRO-LIFERS AS "TERRORISTS?")I was a part of the pro-life group in the Asheville, NC, region for many years. The leader, Mick of LIFE ADVOCATES, admitted to me one day that his pro-life picketers had experienced QUITE a run-in with Asheville's satanists.

"We were picketing in front of an abortion clinic in Asheville, when about two hundred young people dressed in Satanic black robes and pagan jewelry came up to us with banners, counter-picketing. They looked evil."
"They were chanting over and over, out loud, 'BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS!' Their signs also contained these words. And for two hours they surrounded us and chanted this in strange intonations..."
When I asked Mick if he and the Christians understood what the Satanists/pagans were communicating to them, he admitted he did not. (Nor would most Americans understand this either without researching Satanism AND martial law.)

I patiently sat down and explained to him what my research had uncovered regarding both Satanism and COMING MARTIAL LAW and the role America's satanists would play in coming Christian persecution. (This website covers this subject.)

"Mick, the Satanists of this region were actually being generous to you Christians! They were announcing to you their future intentions for when martial law comes down across this nation. 

For in fact, as they have explained to me personally, they will play a large role in the rounding up of Christians and all other resisters (as defined by our corrupt government) and their subsequent termination under martial law. Under martial law, it will be open hunting season for the Christian and Patriot resisters of their Luciferic New World Order..."

Mick was silent as these words slowly were impressed in his mind.

In fact, my research has uncovered the reality of FEMA BOXCARS AND SHACKLES already in place in Asheville for the coming hour of martial law, as confirmed by several former Satanists involved in the preparation for martial law in that region.
Old Train Station, Biltmore Village

I questioned one former satanist, "Jericho", and he admitted that such boxcars were indeed in the area I had searched, Biltmore Village, behind large fenced off areas.

"Yes, you are correct...Asheville has their prisoner boxcars with shackles ready for martial law. And yes, they have the shackles and guillotines you report on. But OUR boxcars have ONE MORE THING..."

One more thing...as if shackles and the horrific military guillotines weren't enough already? I rolled my eyes and replied sarcastically as I then looked at him, "Oh, and what would that be...satanic altars even...?" He actually smiled as he replied, looking surprised, "How did you know?"

Huh? I was only being sarcastic. A little grim humor. But I quickly realized then that he was being serious.

I looked directly into his eyes and quickly responded, I admit with some anger, "Because I know the nature of the satanists in these mountains...I have fought them for years...and nothing is too evil for them to do. So, they even plan to sacrifice these poor Christians arrested under martial law BEFORE they reach the FEMA camps alive...a 'one more sacrifice to satan to get power to bring down the NWO,' thing, eh?"

Surprised that I knew all this, he replied again, "Yes..."

Let me go even further. I know that he was speaking the truth, because he was my father's former satanic high priest in Virginia Beach, VA so many years ago.

Years ago, I was FORCED into this battlefield against Satanism and the NWO, because my famous USAF father foolishly succumbed to satanist recruitment tactics. He was brainwashed by NWO military ideology in the USAF and the PENTAGON. And oh, how my family and I suffered so deeply for many years as a result of his sin.

He would come home from the Pentagon making cruel statements to intimidate my Christian mother and I, such as "EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD SHOULD BE SENT TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS..." The pain that would fill my heart was indescribable, as he made statements such as these, even as I was attending Bible College and serving God.
I was in fact fighting satanism and the NWO within my very own family and home!

Long before America had ever reached the place that she is now at, perched precariously on THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS OF MARTIAL LAW, I was FORCED into a spiritual battlefield I never wanted to be in, I was COMPELLED to understand painful things I never wanted to learn, and finally convicted to write reports to my fellow Americans about satanism and their NEW WORLD ORDER that I never really wanted to write.

Truthfully, I wanted to be like millions of OTHER typical American Christians: happy families, loving daddies, walking about in blissful ignorance while living in Christian "fantasyland." I wanted to write happy stories wherein the subjects lived "happily ever after." But that was never to be!

Instead, God in His infinite wisdom and for His sovereign purposes, permitted everything that ever happened in my life to happen, knowing it would someday be turned into a TESTIMONY for His glory. And that it would also be used to someday compel me to EXPOSE THE NEW WORLD ORDER wickedness and warn my fellow Americans.

This is deep dark insider stuff, folks. This is not mere second-hand info "surfed off the net." You need to understand this. NO one outside the Illuminati and satanists and NWO communists, is ever supposed to know these dark plans...ever. My father was an insider. His high priest was an insider. Many of the people I have interviewed are former insiders who have put their lives utterly at risk to warn America the truth.

Some of my many readers are satanists. Some are CIA. Some are military intelligence. And they all know these thing are true. And I know some are thinking as they read reports and shake their heads,"Yeah, it's all true...but are you CRAZY? This kind of reporting makes ENEMIES! They will KILL you for telling the public this!"

No, I am not crazy. I am simply one honest Christian woman who knows the truth...the horrible, sickening, heartbreaking truth that has repeatedly broken my heart and driven me to my knees repeatedly for many years now, with every report I am compelled to write exposing their accursed NEW WORLD ORDER insanity planned for my precious America.

Let me state the following for all the world to read: as long as even ONE of my precious fellow Christians and Patriotic Americans are endangered by their maniacal and genocidal NWO agenda for my nation, I will give my life and all I hold dear, to forewarn my people. God help me, if I could ever prefer my own life and safety, over the lives of untold millions of my endangered fellow Americans in this desperate hour.

To illustrate the sheer brazenness of these Asheville satanists, I will share with you how ONE HALLOWEEN, THEY HAD ONE OF THESE FEMA BOXCARS PULLED OUT OF STORAGE AND PUT ON PUBLIC DISPLAY!

According to an eyewitness in that area, they decorated this boxcar's interior with Halloween decorations, and then charged admission, calling it "Haunt House!"

The one they used even had A GUILLOTINE displayed in it. Yes, the very military guillotine that will be used to enforce Noahide laws and behead Christians in such boxcars under martial law.

They were even advertised in the local paper, the Asheville Citizen Times! YET...under martial law, they will be used in earnest to haul arrested Christians, Patriots and others to their brutal deaths in the deathcamps of North Carolina that will be activated! I was incredulous when I heard THAT report from a Christian friend!

Two former satanists from Asheville, one with an evangelistic ministry nationwide now, and the other his cousin, both admitted to me that my research in Asheville was accurate, and that the satanists of that region couldn't WAIT for martial law to be declared.

Admitted Richard Morgan (now deceased)of Loving Hearts Ministry, "All the things you have reported on regarding satanists, Asheville and martial law are true...AND MARTIAL LAW IS IT!" He admitted this while hosting a Christian Biker crusade at Bradenton Christian Retreat in Florida, where my wonderful Christian mother worked at that time. Richard was a former satanist assassin biker for many years before coming to Christ.

Sadly, even when the Christians have the wicked intentions of the Satanists of America proclaimed before their very eyes, "BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS," MANY STILL DON'T GET IT!!!

(In fact, it was reported to me that even some churches took their kids to see "Haunt House" and took them INTO these boxcars with shackles as a form of Halloween amusement! This is the equivalent of Nazi era Jews being charged admission to go into Hitler's deathcamp trains! Don't you GET IT, American Church???)

Sadly, many won't get it...until they are brutally arrested and led away to the FEMA boxcars with shackles of the NWO to ultimately die for their faith in the deathcamps of America.

Christian friends and readers, don't say you were not warned. Please get it...please wake up...please prepare to defend and protect your family and precious children from these NWO satanists when they come for YOU under martial law.

UNDER MARTIAL LAW, DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS...DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR LOVED ONES...REFUSE TO BE TAKEN ALIVE TO THEIR FEMA BOXCARS AND DEATHCAMPS. DEFEND YOUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO LIFE AND FREEDOM TO THE VERY END.
You are under neither spiritual nor moral compulsion to meekly cooperate with these traitorous and brutal NWO murderers in their planned persecution, torture and destruction of YOU, and your American heritage, your cherished Christian faith, and your priceless freedom.

Almighty God Himself stands against satan, his dark kingdom, his followers' NWO agenda, and his hordes from hell.

And so, my Christian friends, must YOU.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert




No comments:

Post a Comment