Thursday, August 4, 2011

Exciting Television Broadcasts In MISSOULA MT Exposing the NWO: Don't MISS THEM!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christi perspective-

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011-
Missoula, MT

Today I just completed a series of two one-hour television interviews covering the subject of THE NEW WORLD ORDER and WHAT IS COMING TO AMERICA and MONTANA. They were filmed at MCAT studios in beautiful downtown Missoula, a public access television broadcasting locally on channel 7, and hosted by my personal friend Emmit. Emmit frequently interviews me for his television broadcasts whenever I visit Montana.

In the first hour broadcast, I covered both my previous and my recent investigating in MONTANA and what I had uncovered that was of interest to every Montana patriot.

In the second broadcast, I called DOC MARQUIS, former Illuminati NWO supporter, now Christian, and interviewed him by speakerphone for the television watchers to listen to, as he disclosed the horrifying truth about the Illuminati's NWO agenda for America. In fact, Doc spent much time confirming what I have been already reporting to my listeners and readers about the NWO, as a former Illuminati member.

We are planning to bring DOC MARQUIS to Kalispell, MT, for a 3 night lecture on the ILLUMINATI NWO PLANS FOR AMERICA. I will be speaking in these lectures as well, disclosing my pertinent  and often shocking information from many years of investigative research exposing the military agenda for Montana and for America under martial law.

You can order the exciting DVD's of both of these broadcasts for $10 each.

Send check or money order to:
Pamela Rae Schuffert, 140 Seven Hills Estates, Bigfork, MT, 59911

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment