Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Looming Inevitable FINANCIAL CHAOS-From Larry Meguiar

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

Larry Meguiar is a wonderful Christian friend of mine with a prophetic ministry and website. Please go to it. He has posted the following article on his site:

THE LOOMING INEVITABLE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CHAOS

By Larry Meguiar

I have been warning for over two years of a financial crash that will make the 2008 events look like a time of prosperity in comparison. Below is a report that verifies this with integrity, as many facts are thoroughly presented to confirm this prognosis.

What most people do not realize is that if we all, the entire population of the United States moved to another country and let the Edomites [the lost who represent the NWO and Babylon]repossess everything we "own," we would STILL OWE THEM MONEY!!! It would be the same result if we paid them everything we earn over the next year, and even beyond. The debt owed to the Edomites through the Federal Reserve Bank is astounding!!! Jah (God)was not kidding when He said that the debtor is a servant to the lender. We are IN A CAPTIVITY, and few have the intelligence to realize it.

I do not present this warning to produce fear, but to urge everyone to turn to our Father in earnest to seek His wisdom of what each of us should do in preparation. I would be in great remiss before our Father if I did not do so.

I do not believe this is a false alarm, as I know it is a part of the Edomites plan at some point to bring about an entirely new Global Economic System. This coming chaos will give them the seemingly plausible reason for doing so, as if it just came about by unexpected events. They do nothing of their evil except through lying illusions to make them look like necessary actions being performed for our benefit.

I am not publishing this to promote Stansberry's subscription offered at the end, but merely to enlighten people to the facts presented. So please do not think critically of me for including the entire article out of my responsibility to Stansberry in reprinting what he wrote.

The next paragraph gives the lead in and link to a text / audio video. It does take time to read and listen to, and probably a good thirty minutes long. It is definitely worth taking the time to do so.

The day in 2011 that will change your life – overnight

Economic prognosticator Porter Stansberry is making his biggest prediction yet. This has nothing to do with the stock market... but these events could change your life in a dramatic way, literally overnight.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Looming Financial Chaos-by Porter Stansberry


It might not work well for those on a dial-up connection, so I have presented the text of the message below. (I have added some emphasis to a few strategic comments.)


Hello. My name is Porter Stansberry.

A little over ten years ago I founded Stansberry & Associates Investment Research. It has become one of the largest and most recognized investment research companies in the world, serving hundreds of thousands of subscribers in more than 120 countries.

You may know of our firm because of the work we did over the last several years – helping investors avoid the big disasters associated with Wall Street's collapse.

We warned investors to avoid Fannie and Freddie, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and General Motors and dozens of other companies that have since collapsed. We even helped our subscribers find opportunities to profit from these moves by shorting stocks and buying put options. To my knowledge, no other research firm in the world can match our record of correctly predicting the catastrophe that occurred in 2008.

But that's not why I created this letter.

I reference our success and experience with Wall Street's latest crisis because we believe there is an even bigger crisis lurking – something that will shake the very foundation of America.

And that is why I've spent a significant amount of time and money in the past few months preparing this letter.
In short, I want to talk about a specific event that will take place in America's very near future... which could actually bring our country and our way of life to a grinding halt.
This looming crisis is related to the financial crisis of 2008... but it is infinitely more dangerous, as I'll explain in this letter.

As this problem comes to a head, I expect there to be riots in the streets... arrests on an unprecedented scale... and martial law, enforced by the U.S. military.

Believe me, I don't make this prediction lightly and I have no interest in trying to scare you.

I'm simply following my research to its logical conclusion.

I did the same when I tracked Fannie and Freddie's accounting. The same with General Motors. And Bear Stearns and the rest. And when I began giving this warning in 2006 no one took me very seriously... not at first. Back then, most mainstream commentators just ignored me.

And when I presented my case and exposed the facts at economic conferences, they got angry. They couldn't refute my research... but they weren't ready to accept the enormity of its conclusions either.

That's why, before I go any further, I have to warn you...
What I am going to say is controversial. It will offend many people... Democrats, Republicans, and Tea Partiers, alike. In fact, I've already received dozens of pieces of hate mail.

And... the ideas and solutions I'm going to present might seem somewhat radical to you at first... perhaps even "un-American."
My guess is that, as you read this letter... you'll say: "There's no way this could really happen... not here."

But just remember:
No one believed me three years ago when I said the world's largest mortgage bankers Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac would soon go bankrupt.

And no one believed me when I said GM would soon be bankrupt as well... or that the same would happen to General Growth Properties (the biggest owner of mall property in America).
But again, that's exactly what happened.

And that brings us to today...

The same financial problems I've been tracking from bank to bank, from company to company for the last five years have now found their way into the U.S. Treasury. I'll explain how this came to be. What it means is critically important to you and every American...

The next phase in this crisis will threaten our very way of life.

The savings of millions will be wiped out. This disaster will change your business and your work. It will dramatically affect your savings accounts, investments, and retirement.

It will change everything about your normal way of life: where you vacation... where you send you kids or grandkids to school... how and where you shop... the way you protect your family and home.

I'll explain how I know these events are about to happen. You can decide for yourself if I'm full of hot air. As for me, I'm more certain about this looming crisis than I've been about anything else in my life.

I know that debts don't just disappear. I know that bailouts have big consequences. And, unlike most of the pundits on TV, I know a lot about finance and accounting.

Of course, the most important part of this situation is not what is happening... but rather what you can do about it.

In other words: Will you be prepared when the proverbial $@*% hits the fan?
Don't worry, I'm not organizing a rally or demonstration. And I've turned down every request to run for political office.
Instead, I want to show you exactly what I'm doing personally, to protect and even grow my own money, and how you can prepare as well.

You see, I can tell you with near 100% certainty that most Americans will not know what to do when commodity prices – things like milk, bread and gasoline – soar. They won't know what to do when banks close... and their credit cards stop working. Or when they're not allowed to buy gold or foreign currencies. Or when food stamps fail...

In short, our way of life in America is about to change – I promise you. In this letter I'll show you exactly what is happening.

You can challenge every single one of my facts and you'll find that I'm right about each allegation I make.

And then you can decide for yourself.

Will you act now to protect yourself and your family from the catastrophe that's brewing right now in Washington?

I hope so. And that's why I wrote this letter.

I'm going to walk you through exactly what I am doing personally, and what you can do as well. I can't promise you'll emerge from this crisis completely unharmed – but I can just about guarantee you'll be a lot better off than people who don't follow these simple steps.

But I'm getting ahead of myself just a bit.

Let me back up and show you in the simplest terms possible what is going on, why I am so concerned, and what I believe will happen in the next 12 months...

The Greatest Danger America Has Ever Faced?
In short, I believe that we as Americans are about to see a major, major collapse in our national monetary system, and our normal way of life.

Basically, for many years now, our government has been borrowing so much money (very often using short-term loans), that very soon, we will no longer be able to afford even the interest on these loans.

Again... I say these things as an expert in accounting and financial research.

You may not think things are THAT BAD in the U.S. economy, but consider this simple fact from the National Inflation Association:

Even if all U.S. citizens were taxed 100% of their income... it would still not be enough to balance the Federal budget! We'd still have to borrow money, just to maintain the status quo.

That's absolutely incredible, isn't it?

Yet I've never seen this fact reported anywhere else.

Normally I study these kinds of numbers when I'm looking at a business to invest in or to recommend to my readers. But lately I've spent most of my time looking into our national balance sheet, because as the banking system collapsed in 2008, all of the bad debts were absorbed by the world's governments.

For example, when Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac collapsed in the summer of 2008, the U.S. government responded by simply guaranteeing all of their outstanding debt.

Since then these companies have recorded hundreds of billions of losses – all of which were passed along to the government. Yes, you can still get mortgages today. And yes, Freddie and Fannie are still in business. But costs associated with these programs are piling up at the U.S. Treasury – and they are enormously expensive.

These losses and trillions in other private obligations are now the responsibility of the U.S. government.

The problem is, even before this crisis, our government was deeply in debt. With each additional commitment we sink further and further into debt... closing in upon the moment that we can simply no longer afford even the interest payments on our obligations.

According to even my most conservative calculations (using numbers provided by the Congressional Budget Office) a debt default by the U.S. government would be inevitable – were it not for one simple anomaly... the one thing that has saved the United States so far.

I'm talking about our country's unique ability to simply print more money.

You see, the U.S. government has one very important weapon to use in this crisis: It is the only debtor in the world who can legally print U.S. dollars. And the U.S. dollar is what's known as "the world's reserve currency."

The dollar forms the basis of the world's financial system. It is what banks around the world hold in reserve against their loans.

That's a secret that most politicians don't understand:
As things stand now, the U.S. government can't go broke in any ordinary sense of the word because it can simply print dollars to pay for its bad debts. (It's been doing so since March of 2009).
That might sound pretty good at first. Since we can always just print more money, what is there to worry about...?

Well, let me show you...

You see, as things stand today, America is the only country in the world that doesn't have to pay for its imports in a foreign currency.

Let's say you're a German and you want to buy oil from Saudi Arabia. You can't just pay for your oil in German marks (or the new euro currency), because the oil is priced in dollars.

So you have to buy dollars first, then buy your oil.

And that means the value of the German currency is of great importance to the German government. To maintain the value of its currency Germans must produce at least as much as they consume from around the world, otherwise the value of its currency will begin to fall, causing prices to rise and its standard of living to decline.

But in America...?

We can consume as much as we want without worrying about acquiring the money to pay for it, because our dollars are accepted everywhere around the word. In short, for decades now, we haven't had to produce anything or export anything to get all the dollars we needed to buy all the oil (and other goods) our country required.

All we had to do was borrow the money.

And boy did we. Take a look at this chart...

NOW GO TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE ENTIRE ARTICLE!
http://www.meguiar.addr.com/end_times/PORTER%20STANSBERRY%20REPORT.htm

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment